HealthTech Women is an international professional network
Founded in 2013 in San Francisco, HealthTech Women has spread to a number of hubs across the US. In November 2015, HealthTech Women UK was born and has already attracted several thousand members.
With hubs in London, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool our community continues to flourish with a wide diversity of members from across the healthtech industry.
We are bringing together and empowering women in health & technology to be the future leaders of innovation by
- Providing a platform where individuals, irrespective of gender, with an interest in healthtech can meet and connect
- Supporting women to further develop personal and professional skills
- Advancing and promoting female speakers, thought leaders and writers
- Encouraging participation in new innovation across healthtech
- Educating our communities about technologies impacting the healthcare ecosystem